Saturday, November 24, 2012

Inland Empire Photos

Many times I drive the same roads and never stop to look around to see what I could be missing. On a trip driving up the 215 I stopped by the Orange Empire Railway Museum. At first look I wondered if the Museum was even open. I walked around the grounds for about 10 minutes and found a volunteer and asked if by any chance any of the trains were out on display. He then took me to the office that I passed on the way in and I talked to the office and asked if I could take some pictures of the trains and she had the volunteer come back to meet me at the office and take me around. The pictures I got from the tour was Amazing. I will post the information for the Orange Empire Railway Museum. If your ever in the area of the I215 in the Menifee, Perris area you should take the time to call the Museum and take a tour.

Orange Empire Railway Museum
2201 S. "A" Street
Perris CA 92570

Phone: (951) 943-3020






No comments:

Post a Comment